Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Paradisus Palma Real - pics/advice to share?

Anyone already married at this resort? Do you have any pictures of the ceremony/reception you’d like to share? :smiley:

I’d love to see how well PPR made your day even more special.

I am also interested in anyone’s experience. Can anyone confirm or deny that this resort charges $50 per person for a dinner after the ceremony?
Thanks!

Hi llum,

I just received an email with prices for packages and a list of itemized options. It says 50 pp for a buffet dinner but it’s 80 pp if you want a more formal dinner. I can forward this to you if you want. PM me your email address or you can email romance@paradisus.com for it.

prbride

If any wants the packages and price list send me a PM of your email address and I’ll send it to you. And I would also suggest that if your going to have a dinner the WC will reserve one of the restaurants and that way you’ll save money rather then pay 50 pp that’s only if you and your guest are not looking for seclusion but if you are then you’ll have to pay 50 pp.

Thanks for the offer but I was able to have the package & price list emailed to me as well. Are you planning a beach wedding at Palma Real or plan to utlize the gazebo? I am having no luck with finding wedding pictures on line. There is only a few and it really doesn’t provide much insight as to how they decorate and set up for the weddings!

I have a picture on my computer at home that the former WC sent me. If you want I can email it to you.

Hi Devlin,

That would great, thanks for the offer. I will PM my email address to you.