Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Paradisus Punta Cana 2008 Wedding Info

I have received the 2008 prices for PPC weddings from the WC. It’s actually the 2007 listings, but the new prices will have 10% added to them. This form includes the resorts “a la carte” prices, which I hadn’t received until now. So, if anyone is planning a 2008 wedding, this might be helpful to you. It also includes info on Catholic Wedddings, FYI.

I’m not sure how to attach it here, and it’s 15 pages, so I don’t want to just cut and paste, but if anyone would like it, just PM me, or I can post it in sections for you.

Here is just the “a la catre” pricing:

WEDDING PACKAGE
A- La Carte

IN THE ROOM
Tropical Fruit Display us$25
Turn down service us$7 per night
Separate room the night before the wedding us$100
Baby sitting us$10 per child
Garden Villa for the wedding night us$ 1500 ***

THE CEREMONY
Priest Services us$500
Judge us$750 Including delivery
Master of ceremony us$400 No legal
Horse & Carriage us$100
Cd Player + Speakers us$100
Huppa wedding decoration us$300 all decoration is in white color
Huppa decorated with season flowers us$500 all decoration is in white color
Paradisus wedding decoration us$250 all decoration is in white color
Tropical wedding decoration us$100 all decoration in white color

Colors: us$100 you can choose a color for your table cloth, chairs and ribbon from our big selection. This is subject to availability

FLOWERS

Bridal Bouquet starting at us$70 (national flowers)
Bridesmaids Bouquet starting at us$55 (national flowers)
Groom Boutonniere starting at us$15 (national flowers)
Corsage starting at us$ 20(national flowers)
Center piece starting at us$60(small)

EXTRAS
Special Dinner for the couple (Under the moon & Stars)
us$120 Per couple
Rehersal Dinner**

RESTAURANT
Small wedding cake us$30 for 10 pax
Custom designed wedding cake Subject to number of guest
Extra bottle of champagne Starting at us$60

Please visit our brochure on line page for pictures of our most famous restaurants:http://www.sol-group.com/ebrochures

PHOTO
Standard package –39 pictures us$400
Negatives us$8 each

VIDEO
For the ceremony us$350
For the ceremony & reception us$450

PRIVATE DINNER
Albufera US$2,500
Antojitos US$3,000
Antojitos Terrace US$1,600
Marino US$4,000
Chinesse US$1,500
Rodizio US$1,200
Romántico US$3,000

ENTERTAIMENT
Caribbean trio US$200
Dj US$200 per hour/ minimum required 3 hours
Caribbean Band US$1,000
International Band US$2,800

*Subject to availability
**Subject to availability & Number of Guest
Taxes & Tips are not included on this prices
*** The rate will depend on the season

we will be there for a friends wedding the same week as you!

When is your friends wedding? ;D

We fly in on the 20th and her wedding is on the 22 i forget the time they gave her!

sounds like they offer a full service wedding. We went to breezes last year and didnt off nearly 1/4 of what they did here.

Great! We will be there until the 21st … so hopefully we will run into each other!!!

Yes, the packages they offer at PPC are pretty full-service … plus a long list of a la carte options.

I can hardly wait!!!

Can anyone please help me, i got engaged three weeks ago and i am trying to plan a destination wedding for july 2008. I think we have decided on Paradisus Punta Cana, but i am not 100% sure! This is just too much pressure, lol, i have approx. 80 people attending so i want to make sure i have it in the right place. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!- Karissa

I have only been to dominican once before for a wedding and they had a simple layout…get married on the beach and dinner at one of the specialty restaurants.

PM me because I have pictures of the different wedding location options and reception location options for PPC. We’re getting married there April 2008. I also have prices from the WC.

Hello,

I got married at PPC in May. It was amazing. I defintely had my doubts as I did not see the resort first. Once onsite Laikin took care of every need and more. We had 34 people with a rehersal dinner in the Marino restaurant and ceremony & reception on the beach. Everything was perfect there is not one thing I would have changed. The resort is beautiful and the staff is amazing, especially being that English is not their 1st language.

[quote author=rlboston board=wedding thread=1182441851 post=1185976662]Hello,

I got married at PPC in May. It was amazing. I defintely had my doubts as I did not see the resort first. Once onsite Laikin took care of every need and more. We had 34 people with a rehersal dinner in the Marino restaurant and ceremony & reception on the beach. Everything was perfect there is not one thing I would have changed. The resort is beautiful and the staff is amazing, especially being that English is not their 1st language.[/quote]

Have you posted an in-depth Wedding Review and pictures? YOu will be wonderful resource for those of us marrying at PPC if you’re up for it.

What location did you choose for the wedding?

More about how it is working with Laikin?

Did you use a Dj, trio or iPod & speakers?

Tons more questions from myself and other ladies, I know…

Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

i thought going away for a wedding was suppose to be cheaper,ity looks like this package is extremely expensive.

It all depends on 1) how many people attend 2) which package you choose and 3) what you select from the a la carte (posted above) options if you add-on to the package or if you don’t use a package(we are using only a la carte). You can do as little or as much as you want. If you don’t want a private reception, you can get a regular resveration in one of the restaurants for no charge.

We are not paying for our guests travel/rooms … but because we are ending up with a large guest list … will end up with an average of $15K wedding … which we are okay with. If you only invite family and a close friend or two, your costs will be minimal.

Does anyone know about the different choices for the reception. Laikin said I should have my reception at the French restuarant but its so hard to decide because i haven’t seen it. I really want to do it on the beach but my wedding will be in July and I feel like it would be too hot! I’m so confused! I don’t want it to be in a closed in room, thats the whole piont of being on an island to be near the beach and supposively the french restuarant is not near the beach! Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Here are pics of the reception sites.

(Kariss25: Did you PM me and I never respond?)

FRENCH RESTAURANT

ITALIAN RESTAURANT

SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

BEACH RECEPTION / 2 SITES (DECK AREA IS DANCE FLOOR)

I think we are doing our rehearsal dinner at the seafood restaurant (its by the beach) and then the beach reception.

Here is a link to all of the latest pics for all the different options at PPC (ceremony, reception, cakes, flowers, extras) Extras include horse & carriage, private boat (La Barcaza), fire dancers, fireworks and they have cigar rollers for $10/pp.

http://picasaweb.google.com/romancebyparadisuspuntacana