Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Park sleep and fly mdw chicago

flying out of midway airport on march 18 2009 need a hotel with free parking all i find is over $200. 00 for 1 week is this the norm? are there some we are misssing? where do you park and fly from? help please!!! twinner

check out

http://www.parkrideflyusa.com/mdw-chicago-midway-airport-parking/parking_rates.php

Where are you driving from? I live about 40 miles from O’Hare and a taxi service costs $ 65 for 2 adults and 2 kids plus tip (each way)—a limo about $ 100 each way. Have you considered this as an option?

we are driving from wildrose wisconsin. about a 4.5 hour drive but we got a much much cheaper this year than out of milwaukee which is still adrive for us and a stay in hotel eather way. just did not think $200.00 for 1 nite was a fair price? we found a$132.00 anite at the double tree hotel alsip is that a nice place? what do you think anyone? twinner

$200 is high, but not unusual considering this is near Chicago. $132 is probably as good as you’ll find for the area. I don’t know if you will find a much lower rate than that unless you stay further away. Cannot comment regarding the hotel however.