Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

PC Mike

I just read on T.A PC, that Mike was let go from Eden. :o He posted the info and as usual he is very positive. I am sure he will post on Debbie’s too.

hmmmm, was lookn at Eden for next winter, just to be able to visit with Mike as part of the package, can take that one of my short list,

been trying to get into TA for the last hour and the page comes up but none of the forums are oming up. is it just me or anyone else?? maybe they got tired of remiving my posts and decided to keep me out!!

Sad to read the post, but I guess it is true. Mike was one who could not and would not lie, he worked for the guest to make sure things were done right, management did not see it that way, apparently.

Good luck to PCMike and his new adventure "“PCMDA”"
I will let him announce what it means.

I really sad to hear about Mike. Good luck in the future. Also Mike’s post was removed from TA

don’t worry too much about Mike. He has had a plan in the works for many months. I think that he will come out of this VERY much on top. I have great faith in what he is wanting to do…Everyone just keep their eyes and ears open…soon…

Lynn, got Mike’s messages… WOWzers

Congrats Mikey

I know…I have been chomping at the bit for months!!!

Well that just says VOLUMES for the lack of quality of TA. They deleted his comments, but left our replies… Brainpower at work there too I see…

Removed for violation of forum rules…well I would love them to explain what rule was broken. He identified himself, didnt badmouth anyone… what a scam…

Its a shame that they feel they must ‘edit’ everyone’s comments like that. Oh well, guess I wont even bother checking there anymore…so much for freedom of speech!

After a couple of emails to them, they have reinstated the post…good move on their part.

Very smart move on their part, their “inbox” was flooded with support ;D

Was looking forward to meeting Mike and staying at the Eden. Oh well … at least I’ll get to do 1 of the 2 things I had planned on. Guess it will be meeting Mike at Steve’s.
Good luck in your new venture Mike, hope to meet you soon.

Gary

Went looking for the post - the entire thread appears to have vanished.

And to think, March 1st, Mike was joking about not having been fired yet!

Glad to know there is one more person on the planet who doesn’t compromise when it comes to the serious stuff.

All the best to Mike. When a door closes, a window opens. Hope it’s a helluva skylight!!

Storm :sunglasses:

[quote=@stormlost]Went looking for the post - the entire thread appears to have vanished.

[/quote]

Reappeared and then vanished, nobody knows what the reasoning is??? Possibly just not travel related…

good luck Mike let us know where you land , might be my next vacation spot.

[quote=@gregnlynn]don’t worry too much about Mike. He has had a plan in the works for many months. I think that he will come out of this VERY much on top. I have great faith in what he is wanting to do…Everyone just keep their eyes and ears open…soon…
[/quote]

Yes PCMike did mention some other plans… Good luck PCMike i’m sure everything will work for the best.

Mike is very resourcefull and I’m sure he will do well wherever he goes.

Good luck PCMike hope to see you around.

Their loss is someone elses gain!!! Go luck Mike, you’re awesome!

I look forward to a “PCMDA”. Cheers, to Mikes new endeavor! :sunglasses:

The thread was moved to Off Topic

Ok, here it is… he’s ready… spread the word, heeeeeeeeeres’s Mikey… ;D