Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Photographer grand palladium oct 2011

Hi, we are renewing our wedding vows at the Grand Palladium resort and spa October 2011, i need to find a good photographer and has anyone used a local photographer at the hotel??

We are getting married there in Feb and are about to book a photographer from outside the resort. He was reccomended to us by someone who used him at the resort for their wedding and liked him. I seen his work and it looked great and he is much cheaper than the posted prices of the resort photgrapher.
Greg

Sorry here is the link to there website. I e mailed hom and got prices and availability . Like I said, I seen his wrok of someone I know and it looks good and they were happy.

Hi Greggy, thanks for the reply and I have emailed that company and they have emailed me back with their packages and I agree their work looks amazing. Have you been to the Palladium resort before?

I am getting married in January 2011 at the same resort I am going to give them a try as well!

Would you be able to post some of your pictures on here, i have seen some on the website and they look gorgeous.
Have you been to that resort before?
We were there in 2008 and loved it and this time we are staying at the Royal Suites.

We have been to this resort a few times. We got engaged there last year so it seemed like a natural spot to get married. We know Caroline and trust her completely. You will love the royal suites .
I have seen private pictures of this companies work as well as their website and it looks good , plus the person I know that used them, were quite happy. If you are going to use them, tell them I sent you. ( greg and cathy) and see if he can give you a discount.
If you have any questions about the resort, let me know or check out the PA site.
Greg

Thanks Greg, im gonna email them now and I will let you know how i get on.
My only issue is that we have been given a date by Caroline but it is liable to change so if I book a photographer I just hope they can be flexible if the date is changed.

Diane