Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Photographer wanted!

Hi guys im really struggling to find a really good photographer for our wedding without it being too expensive!

I would like really professional but natural shots, ive seen a couple of examples and ive not really been impressed if im honest! I dont pretend to know anything about photography but one wedding i viewed was awful!

I dont mind just a CD with the copyright so that i can do the prints when i return to the UK

If anyone has any photos and info please could you send them to me?.. I would be really greatful as im starting to stress now and i dont want our big day to be ruined. x

Our wedding will be at the Grand palladium punta cana June 2011

We just got married in Feb at the Palladium. We used HDC as they were highly reccomended to us. They were unbelievable. Cathy and I were so happy with the results. They were so profesional throughout the entire process. I would not use anyone else. We got a veru good package of photos and also a video package. The entire package was around 1000 which was well worth it. You can check out there website

Arnaud the owner was so easy to deal with. He actually did our video and he had another partner that did the photos . We are not super model type people, but he worked wonders. They took their time and took the photos that we asked them to. We had them take pictures of our guest too so that we could give them pictures of themselves.
You can see our pictures here.
http://gregandcathysweddingday.shutterfly.com/
Tell Arnaud that Greg and Cathy from this site reffered you. I know a few others are using him too.

We got over 300 photos on a cd that we can do whatever we want. He also did 75 5x7 prints for us and a slide show presentation on disc. The video was well worth it too. He did much more than just the wedding ceremony
greg

Hi, I am renewing my wedding vows at the Palladium Punta Canaand i have booked HDC, I see that Greg and Cathy have recommended HDC and i saw their photos and I am so really glad that I have chose them. If you go to Google and google HDCphoto.com you will see their facebook page and there are a lot of wedding pics asnd videos on there.

As the owner of August T Photography I would like to let you know we are giving away 3 free destination weddings this year. If you are interested in talking further here is a link to our website and portfolio
<< deleted >>

edit: sorry, but that’s a commercial advertisment and in violation of our rules.

Greg & Cathy. Your photos are wonderful. What do you mean, you aren’t super model types? You look beautiful. I have just been thinking of booking this photographer for our son’s wedding next January and now that I have seen your comments and photos, I will definitely book them. How long did you have to wait to get your photos and CD? Did you get the slide show on DVD with music? We want to get that for a reception back home in Canada a couple of weeks after the wedding.

Posted by Pepsi12 on May 28, 2011, 5:35pm
Greg & Cathy. Your photos are wonderful. What do you mean, you aren’t super model types? You look beautiful. I have just been thinking of booking this photographer for our son’s wedding next January and now that I have seen your comments and photos, I will definitely book them. How long did you have to wait to get your photos and CD? Did you get the slide show on DVD with music? We want to get that for a reception back home in Canada a couple of weeks after the wedding.

Hi, I believe that you get the pictures before you go back home, and if you have the photo book that gets posted to you after you have returned home.

I have booked these guys to do my vow renewal in October and they told me that i would have the pictures within a few days of the ceronomy.