Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Planning wedding..which one?

Hi there…we’ve narrowed it down to 2…the Bahia Principe or the Bavaro Princess…we are getting married the last week of April…any suggestions? Our TA is leaning towards the Princess. We will be sending down about 20-30 people.
HELP!! :smiley:

Both resorts are beautiful properties, you will not go wrong with either. I will be posting a review and pics of the Bavaro Princess shortly after Nov. 26th

We spent a week at Bavaro Princess last month and it is very beautiful, well maintained and well run. Just be aware that both these resorts are extremely large ( I think Bahia Principe is a tad bigger than the Princess. Also, if anyone plans to leave the resort, the Princess is accessible on foot to a variety of stores and a market.
Good luck and congrats! :slight_smile:

Great! thanks to both of you…I think it will be the Princess after all, we just got word that the space is available for 30 leaving the 18th of April :smiley:
Can’t wait to see the review of the resort in Nov.
thanks again!

balehead - I am getting married at Bavaro Princess in June. I chose this resort because I was there in 2003 and loved the resort and because the wedding coordinator is really helpful. That is one thing that you will want to consider because a wedding coordinator that isn’t always there for you will make you lose your mind.

Congrats and good luck in choosing your resort.

Congrads…you made a good choice…Fabolous resort. One of the best I have ever stayed at…your won’t be disapointed, the food is spectacular!!