Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Playa Dorada Beach Restoration

Good day All,
I have heard through reviews and little blurbs here and there that the Playa Dorada beach was restored has anyone heard this and in comparing from last year to now how would it compare. I did a search but really nothing come back. We traveled to La Romana last year but are again staying at Tropical Playa Dorada/Playa Naco Feb 10th for two weeks.
Thanks in advance.

Hey if you look on DR1 forum they have pic’s of the beach restoration. We leave soon to go to Coral Marien and from the pics I have seen the beach is beautiful

HI

I stayed at Iberostar last Novemeber and the beach is gorgeous. They made the beach area deeper so there is more room for beach chairs. They have also added palapas(umbrellas made from palm leaves) for shade.

Having stayed at Iberostar many times before, the difference is significant.

Have a great trip.

hi

i have read and seen pictures on this forum of the restoration ,but im not sure where maybe stilgotit,bob or olive can help with where they are .
from the pics i have seen it looks lovely

we stayed at paradise beach and thought the beach looked georgeous!! we walked in both directions and enjoyed it very much. we didnt have to intrude on people suntanning, we where there 3 yrs ago and found it very limited space in some parts of the beach but it is really nice oh i miss it soooooooo much!!! LOL…i think i have post vacation depression already thinking of next years trip lol

I can t find the pictures of the beach in DR 1 can someone give me the direct link?

[quote author=happyholiday board=Poparea thread=1168806759 post=1170095638]hi

i have read and seen pictures on this forum of the restoration ,but im not sure where maybe stilgotit,bob or olive can help with where they are .
from the pics i have seen it looks lovely[/quote]
I’ll be posting some ‘before and after’ photos within the next few days. Stay tuned …