Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Playa naco

will be a first time visiter on feb12. any atm machine in the area?
can you get water to bring to the room? how do you get your
free drinks at the disco? do any standard rooms have a fridge or
balcony? any other valuable info would be appreciated.

thanks.

Hey Ballhockey2,
The resort has changed names now in under Tropical Playa Dorada by a company named Celuisma Hotels here is their website: http://www.celuisma.com/ca/web/index.php
I have posted below and there are some pics. In regards to water just buy a large bottle water and when done use it to refill with fresh water, make sure to bring a thermal mug, no balconies or fridges in standard rooms. ATM’s are at the mall about a 5 min walk across from the golf course. The hotel is pretty good and out of 14 resorts located @ Playa Dorada it is one of 6 directly on the beach.
Where are you traveling from we are traveling out of Montreal.

we’re from st.john’s,nl. this will be our fourth trip to the dr. have
stayed at iberostar twice before,and it is a great resort.this is a
spur of the moment trip because we got it at a cheap price.we
had already booked the iberostar for apr12 for 2 weeks.

There are water coolers located in the entranceway of each building. If you ask for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor, you might get a fridge. Building 10 is right behind the buffet. I would try to avoid this building. We really enjoyed this resort, we were there April 2006.

Hi ballhockey2
It’s a while since we were at Playa Naco - been 3 times - and it may have improved under the new owners. We have always had a great time and each time got an upgrade to a suite - worth emailing prior to your visit. As you’re used to Iberostar standards I wouldn’t go with too high hopes. However the staff has always been fantastic and anything you need, just ask. Have a great time. hero