Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Playa Pesquero - Late Checkout Details?

I was wondering if anyone has recently used the late check-out option at Playa Pesquero? Is there such a thing here and how much does it cost? Any other details would be greatly appreciated too.

I know they have the luggage room but being able to shower up in my own room before the flight would great.

You were there last year it appears. Was the shower room in the lobby area near the luggage room still available? We were there a few years back and that room seemed fine to us just to grab a shower and change before the flight.

Domeco,

We were in PP about 4 weeks ago and booked a superior room which included late checkout. I checked early in the week on arrival for this superior option and they advised to verify the day before we leave if there was availability for late check out. Now I am not talking about 5 or 6 pm or later, we wanted to leave the room at about 2ish since the bus was leaving for the airport at 3:30pm.
The day before departure I was advised to return the morning of departure to once AGAIN verify availability. Did this and was advised to return around 11am …returned at 11 am and we were advised that we had to be out of the room by 12noon…So much for superior room late check out! >:( >:(
We returned to the room and showered and checked out. The key stopped working at 12 noon…

to answer your question: if anyone has recently used the late check-out option at Playa Pesquero? WE TRIED and there was no availability.

BTW we are returning to PP next Saturday again booked the Superior Room and because our flight now leaves at 9 pm I will definitely be more insistent on having the late check out! Hope they can accommodate us!

We were there in January of this year, and it was offered to us for 40CUC. We declined and just used the courtesy room in the lobby. It was kept very clean. They actually had a maid there cleaning between each person who used them for showering.