Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Please please ..... majestic elegance help!

hello everyone … please any REAL info would be Sooooooooooooo appreciated

We are going to Majestic Elegance on June 14 2009 for our 10 day honeymoon. We have been to Sunscape The Beach 3 x in the last four years and loved it. We are easy going layed back couple,who lean way more towards forgiving than complaining. Im sure that the kinks reguarding food and staff issues will work out by 6/14/09 My worries are about the numurous post about poor and unfinished construction. Live electrical wires and water dont mix very well especially with live people. My other concerns are with water,reported rat holes,sewerage smells,people getting sick,ect. Can anyone who has been there please help us out with some solid information? Or anyone who went through the soft opening at Majestic Colonial offer some insight.This is really important to us.

thanks for any help offered
JOJODICE

I’ve read quite a few good reviews already, about the Elegance.

It seems that they are getting things under control.

Can’t help anymore than that!

Good luck!

we were at the ME just before Christmas…my review is posted on Debbies Dominican resort reviews…its a fabulous hotel with a great future…by June I,m sure all will be at its best!

Does anyone know if the adults/club section in the Majestic Elegance has FREE internet in the rooms or is the only free internet in the VIP lounge?
If you use the internet in your “regular room” do you know what the charge is and if the internet connections in these rooms are even in working order yet?

the internet in the elegance lounges are free…six computers in each lounge…the rooms are wired for internet and it was working…not sure of the charges…some folks brought their laptops down to the lounge and used a connection there…also internet lounge in the main lobby for the regular rooms but not sure of the charge, sorry