Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

PM's are members reading and answering

Many pm’s, never read or answered, system is getting logged down. After reading they can be deleted just like an email and you can go to the “outbox” and delete all you have sent that are read.

This will take a bit of a strain of the forums system.

:smiley: done :smiley:

done!!!

I cleaned up my room Dad… can I have a treat now.

EDinNB

Gee I didn’t realize how many I had sitting there. I’m famous for never deleting anything. It’s done now, almost 200 including ins and outs – all gone. If we all did this, it would help.
Greg

I know I try and keep mine down but I will do a little “house keeping” because you have asked so nicely.

Cheers Amandalou :-*

Done…can I go out now ;D

done…

and deleting… all gone… Scotflwr and all :-[ :o :-[

Whilst cleaning out I noticed that a couple of PM’s I sent were still unopened, is there any way that you could set a control,say if a PM is unopened after two months it automatically vanishes? (from both sender and sendee’s box) Just a thought, I’m no computer whizz so no idea if it’s a do-able idea.

Cheers Amandalou :-*

[quote author=amanda board=general thread=1129680030 post=1129737491]Whilst cleaning out I noticed that a couple of PM’s I sent were still unopened, is there any way that you could set a control,say if a PM is unopened after two months it automatically vanishes? (from both sender and sendee’s box) Just a thought, I’m no computer whizz so no idea if it’s a do-able idea.

Cheers Amandalou :-*[/quote]

Once a pm is sent, it is there until opened, you delete your unopened portion, it is still in the receivers box.
PB says there is no way the change the pm software.

But now that people are aware of these items, they can do som maintenance from time to time, Moderators and Administrators cannot do anything in these field, that is why they are personal messages

done…clean as a whistle!

Housekeeping done here too. ;D

Nice to have someone to do the thinking for us :D. Never would have tohough of it without you tellein me :-[

Nice to have someone to do the thinking for us :D. Never would have tohough of it without you telling me :-[

All done, nice and clean now!!! :smiley:

My mailbox now sparkles it’s so clean…thanks for the heads up, I had no idea that the outbox was accumulating messages…I’ll try to be good in the future.

I’ve been a bad girl… found some from back in 2004 :o.

Will have to smarten up! ;D

Thanks for the reminder

WUD

ALL CLEAR :wink:

Never realized there could be such a problem. Have done some house-keeping now and looks way better.