Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Pre Paid / Pre Booked Tours

Looking at Pre paying and booking the Cibao Valley Tour with Isaira Tours. We are not going for another 46 day’s. Any pro’s or con’s on doing this well in advance. Isaira Tours has a good re-pour on this site.

To get what you want on the date you want, go ahead and prebook. If Martin wants the money up front, go ahead. I wouldn’t have any real concerns about it. IMHO, Martin runs a first class operation.

The only thing about pre-booking tours that far ahead, is that you do not know what the weather is going to be like on your chosen day. You don’t want to be touring around when it’s pouring rain…at least I know that I don’t want to be!
Contact Martin & ask his opinion…he will tell you right up front if its’ a good idea or not.

p.s…we’ve used Martin’s services at least 3 or 4 times & yes, he comes highly recommended!

Just sent a note to Isaira tours/Martin and got a reply within minutes from employee Jami. Pretty impressive.
We’ve got some stuff for the kids that he will pick up and I think we will book a tour or cab with him too.

You won’t regret it. ;D

Paid and booked. Good point about the rain. This will be our 5th year being there end March / beginning April and so far the weather has been very good. If tour is rained out on Tues it’s again on Friday. I’ve had several e mails from Jami and impressed with their fast replys.

We had a private excursion for 12 people booked with Martin back in January. He did not ask for payement in advance. Good thing too as our plane never did land in Peurto Plata and we spent the week in Punta Cana. I know I would have gotten my money back most likely, but it would have been an inconveinence for sure. You just never know
Greg