Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Presidente beer in nova scotia?

does anyone know if you can get this here or brugal rum the nslc says they can not find a listing!
thanks
brian

[quote author=brianwade board=general thread=1151944924 post=1151944924]does anyone know if you can get this here or brugal rum the nslc says they can not find a listing!
thanks
brian[/quote]
Neither product are listed with the NSLC. Presidente is not available anywhere in Canada (AFAIK) and the closest Brugal to us is at the LCBO in Ontario (AFAIK).

Gregg

[quote author=brianwade board=general thread=1151944924 post=1151944924]does anyone know if you can get this here or brugal rum the nslc says they can not find a listing!
thanks
brian[/quote]

I was almost on the AC website booking a ticket out East!!! :slight_smile:

lol, sorry i should have worded my request diferently, but i gues i’ll have to just keep pouring my Keiths into the presidente bottle to make myself feel like i’m drinking in the D.R. lol

I am still holding onto the 2 bottles I have left in my fridge for dear life!!! Just cant bring myself to open them!!! :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if Presidente is sold in the US? I checked a local liquor store by me which sells pretty much anything and couldn’t find it. If anybody has any info it would be appreciated! Thanks

Yes, Presidente is sold in the US where Dominicans tend to live - Washington Heights, NY and Maimi, FL for example as well I know it is sold at “Beers of the world” in Rochester, NY.

Gregg

I think that calls for a road trip!

The CND website lists the states where Presidente beer is sold and the contact info for Presidente USA.

http://www.cnd.com.do/esp/index.html

Florida
New York
New Jersey
Massachusetts
Pennsylvannia
New Hampshire
Maryland
Rhode Island
Conneticut
Georgia
Washington DC

Not sure about NS but the owner of a liquor license such as a restaurant, or a beer club or wine tasting club in most provinces can often order in specialty wines, beer, etc, from any country for a theme presentation or study, just a matter of contacting the NSLC and asking what the procedure is, if available.

I imagine there are hundreds of long haul NS truck drivers making the run down the eastern states every week, as well. :wink:

cheers,
Flygt

While Presdente is more readily available in Dominican neighborhoods like Washington Heights in NYC it is also available in places that I dare say have any Dominican population! I’ve even picked it up on the way to the beach in Salisbury, Maryland! I try to keep a six pack in the 'fridge for a tropical moment from time to time.

Think I’ll go kick back with my ice cold Presidente and enjoy the 4th!

Saludos!

I have been checking with the breweries here in Newfoundland, No sign of it coming soon.

Cin

Man … the west coast gets robbed again!!! >:(

While in Andover Massachusetts I was taken into Lowell
by some Dominicans friends I met while working down there.

They took me to a local store to purchase the golden delight . :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Lowell has alot of Dominicans living there. :slight_smile:

Rod :smiley:

LOL, looks like we’re taking a road trip as the midwest is also on the losing end

http://ratebeer.com/Ratings/beer/beer-Distribution.asp?BeerID=7624

Provides information on stores that have El Presidente. Some of the stores have links…may be able to persuade them to ship a case or two ::slight_smile:

I was in the New Minas NSLC and ask the same ?, she said that they did not stock presidente beer but she did say that if I wanted a case of the beer that they could ship it in from Ont. I would have to pay shipping costs

As Gregg mentioned earlier in this thread, Presidente is not sold anywhere in Canada, including Ontario.