Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Pretty Good Deal on

No not on a vacation package, SUNSCREEN!

I just picked up at a store who’s name begins with ‘Cost’ and end with ‘co’. a package deal of 3 spray cans of Banana Boat Kids (180ML) SPF 50 and 1 squeeze (120ML) for $19.99. THey also have an equilvanlent for Adults in 30 SPF.

PJ

That is a good deal, although Ive found that the spray stuff doesnt last very long. It is really easy to apply though, especially while on the beach:)

Yup, you and the next three people downwind …
I’ll stick to lotions.

I found the spray to be greasy and as Bob said…all over your neighbours

If you wear glasses and you’re downwind from someone who’s applying the spray sunscreen, you’ll develop a really strong dislike fot it because that stuff sprays everywhere. :o
I can’t count the number of times I’ve had to clean that goop off my lenses.

Maybe. To be fair, most of that goop on your lenses is likely salt from the air. If you look around at the beach, you’ll notice that it’s usually kind of hazy. That’s one of the good reasons that my good camera doesn’t spend a lot of time at the beach. I go out, take my pictures and get it back in the room, preferably in a ziploc bag…

Maybe they could use the spray before they the room LOL

thanks for the tip…going to head to our local store tonight…those bottles are usually about $9-$11 each around here…so to get 3 big and small for $20…WOW!!>…hope they have them everywhere across Canada…time to stock up!

Maybe. To be fair, most of that goop on your lenses is likely salt from the air. If you look around at the beach, you’ll notice that it’s usually kind of hazy. That’s one of the good reasons that my good camera doesn’t spend a lot of time at the beach. I go out, take my pictures and get it back in the room, preferably in a ziploc bag…[/quote]
Negatory. I’m always cleaning my Rx sunglasses because of the salt spray but spray sunscreen is a different creature. :-/
I keep a small bottle of eyeglass cleaner and lint free cloths in our pool bag for those very reasons. :sunglasses:

Push comes to shove, they’re both nasty … ::slight_smile:

wow…I didnt realize spray sunscreen was such a touchy issue…I suppose soon they will have to ban it from resorts or regualte us “spray” sunscreeners to secluded areas of the resort,depnding on the way the wind is blowing that day so as not to affect others when we spray…really! >:(

Might both be nasty, but still very different when it comes to cleaning

Could be … But whatever it is (salt spray or sunscreen or combination thereof) smears like heck when I try to clean my sunglasses …

Sounds like a heck of a deal aswe prefer the spray on sunscreen.

Will use it downwind though.

Another good deal for me are the Zeiss lens wipes at Wal Mart optical where I beleive they are 4-5$ for a package of 50 and are great for getting off the salt on your glasses.

Prefer them over the bottle and cloth.

Steve