Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

PUNTA CANA or CUBA with 4yr old

Hi,

I’m exploring the Melia Caribe for April 2013. Our son will be 4 by that time. Can anybody offer any advice? Perhaps there are better places for him in either Cuba or DR.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

The Melia in Punta Cana is one of the best resorts to have your four year old go to the kids club. In fact I’d say it is probably the best of all the kids clubs in the D.R. There is so many things that will keep him occupied and entirely happy for your vacation.
However Cuba has several resorts that do offer quite nice kids club but IMHO fall just short of what the Melia offers. If you have any questions about the Melia’s kids club feel free to PM anytime.

Grand paradise bavaro great rooms great food. Niceset area on the beach. They have a pool for kids and a really good kids club. He will have a blast. And so will you. We have been to that same hotel for 5 years in a row. Amazing place

I have never visited the mentioned resort to know what the kids club is like but I can tell you that the kid aqua park and the staff at the kids club were amazing at Iberostar Ensenachos in Cuba.

You should check the new facilities out. Your children would be very happy there that’s for sure. Having said that there is a 1.5 hour drive from airport to the hotel which could be a deal breaker for most.