Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Punta Cana Wedding video

a real beauty

Oh my! That video is breathtaking! I shed quite a few tears of joy…especially since I’ll be in that position in 71 sleeps!
Thank you so much for sharing that!

Which resort did they get married at?

My tears were because it looked to me like it was at Sunscape the Beach! I’d be interested in a confirmation on that too, since I was going based on furniture upholstery and appearance of the jacuzzi and loungers on the balcony. Both could actually be at other resorts though.

Kaki

Very nice Wud …thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

email from Kyle:

It was at “Sunscape the Beach”. We had a great time, and being all inclusive really allows you to relax and take it all in. We probably wouldn’t have had as much fun if we weren’t with a group.

for more pictures

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=punta%20cana&w=82053658%40N00

Oh thanks, that was beautiful…

I am getting married May 30th at the Gran Bahina Principe Bavaro…

That video just made my day!

Hopefully others will look at this video, it is an amzing piece of workmanship,

Awe…That was real Nice :wink:

I would like to thank Wud for allowing me to move this thread from the East Coast Forum to this forum where I’m sure it will be viewed more often
Stillgotit :sunglasses:

wow beautiful editing. and what a beautiful wedding, and what a beautiful couple!!!

cant’ wait for my wedding

michelle

Very nice video! You two looked very well and happy, and the setting was perfect…

We are also getting married next month at Sunscape the Beach… any advice you could provide us with as far as wedding packages, what to look for, etc, would be extremely appreciated!

We are just about to confirm these details with Juliana/Grisel so your real-life experience would really be handy.

Thanks in advance!

That was an amazing video. I was speachless. Both of you looked beautiful and so relaxed.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful day.