Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Question?..Bus ticket to get o bus

This may sound silly but I need some help! My husband and I were just down in the dominican in Dec and and we are going again we have everything to a system accept the bus tickets because the other couple we went with went up to the booth and got the tickets for the bus for all of us to get on the bus while my husband and I went outside asking which bus was going to our resort…so my question is is there a certain line to get into or to you just get in the line and you tell them what resort you are goin to when you get up the the lady and do you pay for the bus ticket to get on the bus … thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Is your trip a “package” with a tour Operator like Sunquest, Signature, Nolitour, etc… If it’s a package, your transportation is included. You just go out the airport, keep your luggage with you, find your Tour operator and they’ll direct you to your bus. If not, you have to arrange transportation by taxi, or bus? Never heard they were public buses at the airport.

If you are from Canada (I can’t tell and my only experience is with Canadian Tour Operators) there are no bus tickets. When you depart the terminal look for your Tour rep. He/she will be holding a sign or a clipboard with a sign on it identifying the company. They will direct you to your correct bus number and your name will be checked against the list of names before you depart.

Gregg

our vacation in December was with transit vacations leaving out of Toronto and when the other couple came back from the booths just as you leave to come outside where the buses are they are not public buses they are the ones to take you to your resort .When our friends came out at the airport they had a little white ticket with a number on it and we had to give it to the bus driver before we had to get on the bus he asked for it we were stayin at Eden H area

[quote=@gregg] When you depart the terminal look for your Tour rep. He/she will be holding a sign or a clipboard with a sign on it identifying the company. They will direct you to your correct bus number and your name will be checked against the list of names before you depart.

Gregg[/quote]
Who is your Tour Operator? Transat again?
Just do as Gregg says, look for your Tour Rep, they’re easy to find, and they’ll tell you where to go. :wink: