Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Question on Majestic Colonial

Hi all,

Planning on a vacay to the colonial in sept.I had a couple of questions:

1. I’ve heard that all the damage from the fire has been repaired and the resort is 100% back to the way it was pre fire, is this correct?

2. I’ve also heard that they will be doing construction on some rooms…does anybody know which ones.

3. I can’t find a map of the resort that shows me room numbers. I am traveling with a 2 yr old and would like to request a 1 bedroom (what we are booking) half way between the lobby and the beach with a pool view and I would like to see which building #'s I should be requesting.

4. Do the a la cartes have children’s menu’s?

5. what is the milk like…my son is an avid milk drinker.

I know this is alot of questions but I would appreciate any help!!!

Thanks all!

[quote=@sunbound]Hi all,

Planning on a vacay to the colonial in sept.I had a couple of questions:

1. I’ve heard that all the damage from the fire has been repaired and the resort is 100% back to the way it was pre fire, is this correct?

2. I’ve also heard that they will be doing construction on some rooms…does anybody know which ones.

3. I can’t find a map of the resort that shows me room numbers. I am traveling with a 2 yr old and would like to request a 1 bedroom (what we are booking) half way between the lobby and the beach with a pool view and I would like to see which building #'s I should be requesting.

4. Do the a la cartes have children’s menu’s?

5. what is the milk like…my son is an avid milk drinker.

I know this is alot of questions but I would appreciate any help!!!

Thanks all![/quote]

1. ALL Damage has been restored.

2. Construction, is under way for a new adult only section.

3. request ground floor in any building.

4. Do not know???

5. UHT milk not likely what he is used to…

Thank you for your help!