Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Question to Admin about Spanish font

Any possibility of adding a couple of Spanish letters next to the Happy Face?

I’d appreciate being able to write Spanish words correctly (like the a and the i in words like Señor, tía)

Gracias!

That would be handy but if not you can set the keyboard in your computer so you can write mañana ¡eh! ¿how about? or even use accents tú which can also be used for French words, only problem is remembering which keys do what. :expressionless:

Speaking of smiles requests, I miss the [a href=“http://doscentavos.yuku.com/topic/1023/master/1”]Dancing Bananas[/a] from dos centavos, any chance of getting them ???

Gracias

[font color=“e6e619”]Figured it out LOL  [attachment id=“231” thumbnail=“1”][attachment id=“232” thumbnail=“1”][attachment id=“233” thumbnail=“1”][/font]

too cute!

Hello Zendudette I took a look and could not find fast solution for this. Only that I was able to see is for members is very easy to switch keyboard to Spanish and you can toggle between languages.

For Windows XP:

Go to your Control Panel
Click on "Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options"
Click on "Regional and Language Options"
Select the “Languages” tab at the top
Click on “Details” near the bottom
Click “Add” and choose "Spanish-Traditional Sort"
Go back to the “Languages” tab and choose the option to “switch languages” by pressing “left alt-shift” at the same time. This way, you can switch to and from the Spanish and regular keyboard whenever you want.

For Macs

Go to your System Preferences
Click on "International"
Select the “Input Menu” tab
Scroll down to select "Spanish - ISO"
Note the keystrokes necessary to switch between languages OR Select “Show input menu in menu bar” to be able to click-select which keyboard you want to use.

I hope it helps and if you find some plugin that can add to smileys Spanish characters please let me know.

Muchas gracias, Zee. I think this info would be valuable for everyone.

If you don’t want to bother changing your keyboard (and trying to remember where everything is!), the “cheap & dirty” solution is to google the word in question, and with any luck you will find it spelled correctly with appropriate accents and can just copy/paste. :wink:

That’s what I’ve been doing thus far, eee. Just wondered if it was possible to add the accents on the bar next to the smilies is all.
Signed,
La tia oops Tía loca :-*