Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Quick Question about excursions

??? Hi There, I will be staying at Casa del Mar from December 6 - 14 and was wondering if anyone knows of any excursions that are child friendly. I wll be traveling with a 7 and 4 year old. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ???

Nancy, I have a bunch of excursion suggestions of all kinds which you can pore through and decide on yourself. Indeed those ages are tough, particularly with the 4 year old, but there may be a few as an option. You might also entertain a half-day outing leaving your child with the Explorer’s Club if you feel comfortable with that. If you want to go out in a boat, you may want to bring your own child sized life jacket since that isn’t a standard offering beyond something that would fit a small adult.

If you want to see my suggestions, send me a note and I’ll e-mail it all to you. In the meantime, I’ll think about what might work.

Kaki
kaki.ulan@sasktel.net

[quote=@nancyv] ??? Hi There, I will be staying at Casa del Mar from December 6 - 14 and was wondering if anyone knows of any excursions that are child friendly. I wll be traveling with a 7 and 4 year old. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ???
[/quote]

Hi Nancy!

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2731200710056614800JikQFr][/URL]

If you click the pic it will take you to a page in one of my webshots albums that has info on some of the excursions offered…the one in the pic is from Apple but basically all the other tour operators offer the same or very similiar ones.

also a few pages before and after this pic are some others that you can take a look at…

hope its helpful,
happy travels,
bb/mt ;D

:smiley: Thank you soooo much, I am so looking forward to this vacation. 39 days and counting.

NancyV :-*

[quote=@kaki]Nancy, I have a bunch of excursion suggestions of all kinds which you can pore through and decide on yourself. Indeed those ages are tough, particularly with the 4 year old, but there may be a few as an option. You might also entertain a half-day outing leaving your child with the Explorer’s Club if you feel comfortable with that. If you want to go out in a boat, you may want to bring your own child sized life jacket since that isn’t a standard offering beyond something that would fit a small adult.

If you want to see my suggestions, send me a note and I’ll e-mail it all to you. In the meantime, I’ll think about what might work.

Kaki
kaki.ulan@sasktel.net[/quote]

Is this email address correct/active??

Papa Joe

Tis! you’re the second person in two days to ask, but I’ve also received a ton of other mail. Can you try one more time please? I’ll be sending the info out tonight to others and will happily send to you too.

Thanks buddy! (I’ll check my spam filter…)

Kaki

[quote=@kaki]Tis! you’re the second person in two days to ask, but I’ve also received a ton of other mail. Can you try one more time please? I’ll be sending the info out tonight to others and will happily send to you too.

Kaki
[/quote]

Kaki
I’m not sure if you received my emails - please send a test email to my email:
papajoe@rogers.com

Tks
Bernie (aka Papa Joe)

[quote=@papajoe][quote=@kaki]Tis! you’re the second person in two days to ask, but I’ve also received a ton of other mail. Can you try one more time please? I’ll be sending the info out tonight to others and will happily send to you too.

Kaki
[/quote]

Kaki
I’m not sure if you received my emails - please send a test email to my email:
papajoe@rogers.com

Tks
Bernie (aka Papa Joe)[/quote]

Bernie, what a strange situation we have going! I didn’t receive your first mail, but found it in my spam. I replied to it on that day, asking for you to let me know if you received it before I followed up with more info. I haven’t received that from you. Then I sent you a PM here. Did you get that? What a lot of work but I hope we have it caught up soon! I just tried to resend the e-mail I sent the other day but all of my processes are slow so I’m going to shut down for a spell. Please let me know what you have and haven’t received from me, will you?

Kaki