Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Really need my next vacation!

i am just posting to find out how many others just cant wait to get back to cuba? these trips for my wife and i have become the deffination of total relaxation! ;D ;D

I agree with you. I figured out that the solution to my problem is actually having the trip booked. That way I have a goal where there is sand, sun and fun.

I’m a much happier person to be around today, then I was for last couple of months. Its like I am back on my drug of choice ;D. (we booked last friday)

[quote=@ewka]I agree with you. I figured out that the solution to my problem is actually having the trip booked. That way I have a goal where there is sand, sun and fun.

I’m a much happier person to be around today, then I was for last couple of months. Its like I am back on my drug of choice ;D. (we booked last friday)

[/quote]

I couldn’t agree with you more, I’m the exact same way. Much better this week than last week when I had NO trip booked!! Wooo!! Amazing how much a trip can change a person’s mood :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: We just got back from a vacation to Mexico. Since our last couple of trips have been to other places, we especially miss Cuba so much. That’s why we’ve already booked our Cuba trip for April '09. We need to “go back home”.

When are you planning on going, brianwade? :-*

Does anyone know what might be better than having a vacation booked for Cuba???

The answer is: having two vacations booked for Cuba!! ;D ;D

Leaving on Friday for 2 weeks at Breezes Jibacoa, and just booked today for a week at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria for Jan 7th - just 17 days after we return from Breezes!

I’m so happy that even my boss doesn’t look as bad today as he usually does… :smiley:

hey ewka, let me know what you think of oasis playa coco, not that it matters that much. i am going feb 14th. and all that matters to me is the sun, the sand and no work!!!

Yes we are loking forward to our vacation comming up soon, MUCH needed ;D

Very much looking forward to a long overdue trip to Jibacoa - not too long to go now!! :slight_smile:

I too have been “on vacation” since I have booked my trip in Septemeber - leaving in January. Can’t beat a 5 month holiday lol

crabby:

I would LOVE two weeks of R&R in Cuba. Unfortunately its only one this winter but one is much, much better than none!

Swisschick, I’ll let you know. Anything in particular you’d like to look at?

i have been to quite a few resorts in cuba and the dominican, just wondering how oasis measures up. you know how the reviews are, most people just do it to gripe!

:smiley: Have gone to Cuba 18 years in a row but could not make it last year so this year our vacation is very much overdue. We are booked for 2 weeks Jan 12 and can’t wait. :-/ The time seems to be going sooo slowly but I guess that is part of the trip. Having fun trying to decide what to bring since the people need so much. ::slight_smile: Am already almost at my weight limit and haven’t packed anything for us yet. My husband says as long as I have room for his swimsuit that is all he needs. :sunglasses: Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful trip. :smiley:

I am new to this forum. I am looking for suggestions for my next vacation. I have never been to Cuba and was wondering if it a nice place to visit. Any suggestions on resorts??? ::slight_smile:

Really need a trip to Cuba but we’ve bought a new house and are trying to sell our current place so we just can’t afford to make plans yet. Hopefully we’ll get it all settled soon and will be able to plan a trip in Feb. or March.

I am so looking forward to our trip to Varadero in Jan! The past two years we have gone to the Punta Cana and was looking for different destination this time… and I am very excited to go as my kids are staying home with my husband and dog… a much need break for me as they’re teenagers…

If you give us an idea of your preferences, you will help us give you suggestions. Another thing to do is check out resort reviews and see which ones might fit your criteria and then ask questions about specific resorts. Here’s the link:

http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/cuba/cubarevind.html

You will find lots of interesting info about Cuba through above link. Hope it helps you get started on your search :slight_smile:

p.s. I think it’s pretty clear that all of us Cuba aficionados think Cuba is a great vacation destination ;D

I have been Caribbean dreamin’ since we booked a few weeks ago for Varadero on the 23rd of January. It is the week that gets me thru the year and my annual pilgramage.
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Yes we are looking forward to our vacation comming up soon, Jan 13th-Holguin here we come!! ;D