Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Recommended room and buildings at Gran Bahia Principe Punta

We are going on April18th for a wedding.   We haven’t been to this resort, although we have been to other Gran Bahia locations.   Can anyone suggest building and room suggestions in the Golden section?

thanks

Hello jeffcharger welcome to the forum. I am not able to recommend room for you in Gran Bahia Principe but I am sure some of the members who stayed there will be able if they remember. Please let us know all questions you have prior your trip to Punta Cana.

Here is a map of the whole complex

http://www.resortsmaps.com/map-GranBahiaPrincipePuntaCana-PuntaCana.html

Enjoy, it is a great resort…

Nice link you shared Wud (GM) :slight_smile: thanks for sharing.

Thanks.   The map is great.   Through reading the forum it appears that our GOLD section is buildings 1-10, 20-22, and 24.

are there any recommendations on buildings and specific room suggestions from those who have stayed there?

jeffcharger…it has been about 5 years since I was there , but we were not in Golden and had the Building all the way down next to the Golden section. We liked our location and all of the Golden buildings were closer to main pool and beach. Long ways to lobby , but they had tram you could ride. Or take the long walk to burn off a great dinner…lol
Sorry I can’t help more…Have fun!