Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Red Tag?

Anyone heard of this group? Think this group is similar to Selloff, Cheap Tickets. They are offering some good deals for week of April to various destinations.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How about Red Seal Vacations? This is the same parent company that owns Sunwing Vacations.

Lots of posts on this tour company SUNWING STAY AWAY
HIGHBALL

Hadn’t heard of them before. I did a quick peek at their site and at first glance, the prices appear very attractive.
Doesn’t appear to be Sunwing.

Redtag.ca is fully owned and operated by a Canadian Corporation Red Label Vacations Inc.
We are a licensed retail travel agency in the province of Ontario and governed by the Travel Industry Council of Ontario and accordingly adhere to all of their requirements and regulations. More info on T.I.C.O.
The company is designed for one purpose and one purpose only and that is to help customers plan the vacation of a lifetime. As the name suggests, RedTag.ca specializes in finding fantastic travel deals on vacations, flights, cruises, hotels and car rentals. We ensure that our customers get the bargains available without compromising on service.
RedTag.ca was founded by Enzo DeMarinis, Joe DeMarinis and Frank DeMarinis who were founders and co-owners of one of Canada’s largest retail travel agencies, Bel Air Travel Group. In 2001 Bel Air Travel was sold to a large British owned Canadian Corporation (Airtours PLC now My travel PLC)

Their website is quite impressive.

http://www.redtag.ca/

kewl site… nice pricing

I think I am going to have to move. They don’t even offer a departure city in Saskatchewan, though Air Canada Vacations and Signature (and others) do fly from here. How exclusionary!!

redtag.ca…just another site.

Maybe another agent, but if you follow the websites you will find some significant changes in others,
Enzo DeMarinis of Red tag did email me and was glad to see his company mentioned on our site, he apparently does look in to see what is happening. IMHO one of few who do look in…

wud
As I said, when I looked at the site, I also found it attractive. That’s just another ‘feather in their cap’, so next time I’ll definitely give them a try.
Bob

Interesting… I did a online quote from Itravel2000, selloffvacations, & redtag, and got the same price for Toronto to the Iberostar Bavaro on May 1. $3022

I went to the RedTag site and got a good price for the resort we were interested in. I then went back to my travel agent ( Bel Air ) and they gave me the same price. It just goes to show you that it pays to shop around.

Yup, you do have to shop around. Yesterday, when I picked a resort and got a quote, Red Tag was best. Today, I picked one of my favourite resorts and got quotes from SunHolidays, SellOffVacations and Red Tag. They were all close (within $13), but I listed them starting with the cheapest. The prices, before taxes, were $1094, $1097 and $1107.
If I do it again an hour from now, I suspect the results would be different. That’s the nature of the “game”. :o