Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Resort help

Hi all,

I am looking for some help and some advice on choosing a resort on a budget for a trip for myself and wife. We spent our honeymoon last year at Now Larimar and loved it. I would like to go back here soon and have just started looking at some other resorts. I want to probably stay at a resort the same price or maybe even a little lower costing then Now Larimar this time around. Anyone have any advice for me on this?

Thanks in advance!

Bryan

check out the Iberostars, sometimes they have good sales.

Thank Debbie, how did you like Occidental?

bryan2…try the Palladiums, they have sales as well and perhaps the Punta Cana Princess.

Not sure what your budget is or your travel time but you should be able to find someting there.

[quote=@leggs]bryan2…try the Palladiums, they have sales as well and perhaps the Punta Cana Princess.

Not sure what your budget is or your travel time but you should be able to find someting there.
[/quote]

I was just looking at the Princess… It looks like it could be nice. I will heck out Palladiums. Any experience with them legs?

Yes, have been to the Palace section but my favorite is the Royal Suites Section. You said budget so that section may be out for you as it’s adults only and way more money. The other section are just as good but you have way more perks at the suites. Have not been to Punta Cana Princess but it does get many positive reviews. I stayed at the sister property Caribe Club and it was really great. Punta Cana Princess is adults only and a smaller resort. Caribe is much larger. If you are staying at PC Princess you can use the sister properties CC Princes & Tropical Princess id you want more action or a change in scenery. Beach wave action is a little more wavy up towards that end of the beach compared to Palladium area. Same beach but a little calmer. We could boogie board some days at the Princess area were as we couldn’t at the Palladium.

Thank you for the advice. I will do some looking I think we would enjoy the calmer water so we can relax in the water if we wanted.