Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Resort Reviews Request

We here at Debbie’s are trying to bring back this forum and make it one of the great travel forums. One of the things we are lacking here are recent reviews of Cuban resorts. If you are going to one, please submit a review so that others who are thinking of going to Cuba can get relevant recent information.
Make this place a one stop shop.

[quote=@iggy1]We here at Debbie’s are trying to bring back this forum and make it one of the great travel forums. One of the things we are lacking here are recent reviews of Cuban resorts. If you are going to one, please submit a review so that others who are thinking of going to Cuba can get relevant recent information.
Make this place a one stop shop.

Thanks 8-)[/quote]

Agree with that 100%!
Unfortunately I don’t have any new Cuba reviews to submit at this time.

One thing we had quite a few years ago was a direct link to the resort layout map connected to the resort review. This feature came in handy when people asked about room location. Any chance we can bring this feature back?

I know the original Debbie had the resort maps in her webshots account, but webshots closed down/changed a couple of years ago. I have seen another forum pick up all those resort maps. Maybe we can “borrow” them back!

I posted the review of my last trip (HUSA, Cayo Santa Maria, Dec 2013) and look for my next review end of March (Iberostar Tainos, Varadero). :wink:

Now we have option to host images / attachments so we can make thread called resort maps so that all our members can add new maps as they come back from vacation.

Here is the link to our old resort maps:
https://picasaweb.google.com/107518509959033450451/CubaResortMaps

[quote=@spunky]Here is the link to our old resort maps:
https://picasaweb.google.com/107518509959033450451/CubaResortMaps[/quote]

I would like than to make it easy available on the forum here as well if you guys do not mind!

Do it please Admin. On another forum (nameless) there are so many questions about layout, quiet ares, best room, closest to the beach, etc. It would be a godsend. Please.