Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Resort suggestions

Hello everyone. I would like to ask for suggestions on what resort should we stay when we arrive in North Coast. I’ve done some research on the internet but I thought it would be nice also to hear from people who actually had an experience staying there. I would really appreciate every suggestion that you make. Thank you!

Hi decy27 you can check out the very first thread of this section,hope there you will find some useful information although it was backdated thread but i am sure you can get some idea over there.

[quote=@james]Hi decy27 you can check out the very first thread of this section,hope there you will find some useful information although it was backdated thread but i am sure you can get some idea over there.

I see. I’ll check it out right now. Thank you! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

[quote=@james]Hi decy27 you can check out the very first thread of this section,hope there you will find some useful information although it was backdated thread but i am sure you can get some idea over there.

Hello! I hate to be a bother but can you just give me the link of the thread that you are talking about? I’m having problem finding it. Thanks! :-*

[/quote]

Here is the link:
http://debsdrtravels.proboards.com/thread/12937/resort-internet-information

bobk

[quote=@bobk]Here is the link:
http://debsdrtravels.proboards.com/thread/12937/resort-internet-information

bobk[/quote]Yes this is the link.Thanks bobk for your reply.

All I read on the thread is about internet connection on the resorts, what I want to know is which resort is the best. Comparison perhaps between the beauty, price and convenience of one resort compared to other. I’m gonna be traveling with a group so which is which. Providing pictures would be very nice and helpful. Thank you in advance. :*

Number 1 place is Iberostar followed by the RIU group