Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Resorts with two bedrooms...?

I’m looking for a resort that offers two bedroom suites that’s located near Puerto Plata. Either that or a suite with a separate bedroom and a couch/bed in the main area.

My parents are looking at staying at an all inclusive, on the beach that’s within walking distance to Puerto Plata. They’re taking my grandmother along with them so they’d like two separate sleeping spaces ideally. If anyone has any suggestions that fit these guidelines I’d love to hear them. I think she’s been looking at the Holiday Village Golden Beach and the Viva Wyndham Playa Dorado but we weren’t sure if those fit the criteria at all. Oh, and they’re looking to go around Feb 10 or so, not sure if that might shape anyone’s opinions.

I knew where to turn when we had a question and I’m sure you guys won’t let me down :slight_smile:

We were at Celuisma Tropical Playa Dorada with our kids in Dec and we had 2 two bedroom suites so I know for sure they have them. One bedroom has 2 single beds the other a king bed and en-suite bathroom, it has a sitting area that has a pull out couch even a little kitchenette, and another bathroom. Hope this helps Good luck.