Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Resorts with waterslides?

Does anyone know of any resorts in the DR (anywhere) with a waterslide? A big waterslide - not a rinky-dink one for toddlers. The resort we stayed at in Cuba last year had a wicked waterslide and now it’s mandatory for my 7 year old!!

The following was at the Palladium in 2008…

They also have one just like in the picture in front of the Melia Caribe…$1 per slide.

The Allegro Puerto Plata has watersides and a wave pool…

The Coral de Sol Puerto Plata (?), previously Breezes Puerto Plata, has a great waterslide. It is a real one, part of the stone structure of the pool and leads right into the pool itself.

My kids keep asking for this, too, and I haven’t found one in Punta Cana yet. I had high hopes for the Moon Palace, but they’re not saying the waterslide or lazy river are open yet. When they are, it should be a great place!

punta cana prestiage class resort has a cool water park for kids…i saw it in the air transit book

barcelo punta cana is what you are refuring to…

Allegro still has the slides, wave pool and is very kid friendly. I just got back from there yesterday.

Supposed to be one put in this summer.

Happy Travels!

The Club Med Punta Cana has a nice watersides for kids and adults.They provides more activities and sports for kids.It’s really a great resort with cool waterslides.

its a good quote i like it. i know some resorts name which are having water slides. Those resorts names are:-
Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Boyne Mountain Resort, Michigan
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Niagara Falls, Canada
Arizona Grand Resort
Great Wolf Lodge, Grapevine, Texas
Kalahari Resorts, Wisconsin and Ohio
Nickelodeon Suites Resort, Orlando
Wilderness at the Smokies Resort, Sevierville, Tenn.
Great Wolf Lodge, Concord, NC
Wilderness Waterpark Resort, Wisconsin
these are good resorts with water slides… must visit to these places for enjoyment…

Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, Niagara Falls, Canada

[quote=@byerbill][quote=@haligonian]Does anyone know of any resorts in the DR (anywhere) with a waterslide? A big waterslide - not a rinky-dink one for toddlers. The resort we stayed at in Cuba last year had a wicked waterslide and now it’s mandatory for my 7 year old!! [/quote]The following was at the Palladium in 2008…

[img src=“http://i48.tinypic.com/29xg7q1.jpg”][/quote] :slight_smile: :) It’s looks good.Nice share …