Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Ria Naiboa

thinking of travelling to Punta Cana this year,anyone been to Ria Naiboa? how was everything?

Not on the beach but at the front of the Riu Complex, cheapest resort Riu has.

It was 2007 when we stayed at the Riu Bambu, but we visited the Naiboa. The pool and bar area was quite nice. Being one of the oldest properties, the vegetation was quite lush. I don’t imagine much has changed. Oh, and it was only about a 5 minute walk to the beach. There are photos of the Naiboa in the set posted at http://www.worldisround.com/articles/340897/index.html

thanks everyone,i guess 5 mins from the beach is not bad considering most resorts you have to walk that far anyway depending where your room is.I’d appreciate any other suggestions.thanks

Are you talking about suggestions about Riu or other resorts? In PC, we’ve been to Riu Bambu, Sirenis Cocotal, Sirenis Tropical and Natura Park. All “about” the same price range. I’d return to any of them. I’ve got photos posted for all and there’s still a video of Natura Park on my web site. The rest have been deleted because I ran out of web space … Unfortunately it isn’t free and no one pays me to post this stuff. ::slight_smile:

We were there in 2008 and 2010. Had a great time both stays. Was starting to get dated but has been refreshed since our last visit. Would I return? Yes!

Keep in mind you get what you pay for. We don’t mind visual cracks or a missing lamp shade, etc., while others let that ruin their vacations.

The rooms were clean, food, bars and staff were great and the beach is awesome.

[quote=@bryanbrown]…
The rooms were clean, food, bars and staff were great and the beach is awesome. [/quote]
That’s an understatement.
The beach is beyond awesome.
I will miss the Taino though…
When we stayed it was stay at one and play at three. Nice.

thanks so much everyone,last time I was there we stayed at the bavaro beach & I thought the beach was beautiful.Just waiting to see if a deal pops up !! what`s with the tax rates anyway?