Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

RIU Ocho Rios or RIU Negril

Hi, we have narrowed it down to these two resorts. Which would you suggest or would you suggest some place else? We are looking for a quiet vacation. We would like good food, good drinks and a nice beach (long enough for walks). I belive both have catamarans–as this is a must. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Update–we are booked at the RIU Palace Tropical Bay at the end of March 2009. Just over a month to go. Can’t wait, first time to Jamaica.

my sister and her husband went to riu ocho rios 2 yrs ago, and said it was the best AI they’d ever been to. They have been to a lot of resorts including sandals.

We leave in two weeks; can’t wait. Although we have never been to Jamaica I think next time we will go to Ocho Rios as I really would like to go to Dunn’s River Falls.

your not missing much with the dunns river falls… overpriced, and very rushed. too many people! enjoyed going up to the blue mountains way better… I was truly speechless, the beauty of the area is overwhelming.