Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Riu Palace Weddings

Any one have any information on weddings at Riu Palace or any of the Riu Resorts?

I am getting married in May at the Palace and was looking for some help.

Thank you.

Hi! I am getting married at the Riu Palace Macao, next door to the Palace Punta Cana, in July. What kind of questions do you have?

Have you picked any of your details yet? What wedding coordinator are you working with? I have been dealing with Magnolia. Also, are you bringing your own reception decorations or using the resorts? Thanks

Heather

Hi Heather:
Check your personal messages, I sent you one!
Talk to you soon,
Laura

hey i am getting married there in June. I have been dealing with Magnolia also. She is very responsive. and i ask a lot of questions. Let me know what are the questions i might be able to help. About the decorations i will bring my own. I thought they were kind of expensice. She sent me pictures of the center pieces for the tables and i just thought they were expensive!!!..if you want to see them let me know. I am planning a trip down there, before the wedding ,so i will let you guys know how it is… if anything let me know… :slight_smile:

I would love to see what she sent you for centerpieces. If you send me a private message I wil provide my email. Thanks.