Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Room Requests for LTI Beach Resort, Punta Cana

Thanks in advance for any help. Going Thursday, we’re very excited.

we are just back. (nov. 2005) we were in room 508 or 511 or something. anyway we were located in the building closest to the beach we were RIGHT beside the pool and the 24 hr restaurant. On the ground level which was important to us. We could open our door and walk right out to the pathway leading to the beach. We saw no insects in our room and the weather was perfect on our trip. We often swam up until 10 at night and the pool was super clean and never busy. Please bring school supplies and things to give. Say hello to Daniel a friend we made while there who works at the cashier booth next to check in. Tell him Kay says hi. fell free to message me with any questions! Have a super trip!

Block five seems to be the best situated rooms, close to the beach and also very near the pool… If you want a certain room PM me and I will put you in contact with the young lady who will meet your request. :sunglasses:

I am also going Friday Jan 6th, I hope to get buliding #5 also, is the top floor better than bottom? Also I have e-mailed the hotel website but I didn’t get a reply… who do I e-mail there?

Any other pointers for this place???

Thanks for your help

PM me also and I will give you the young ladies name and email address. She always makes your requests come true. :sunglasses: