Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Short rain shower in Punta Cana

These guys have the attitude we all need to have when it rains for 15 minutes on an otherwise perfect day in Punta Cana. They have their Presidentes, their chilling out and now they dont even need to get up to cool off in the pool! I thought this picture we took at IB Bavaro was funny :sunglasses:

Another source webshots doesnt allow hotlinks.
Fixed link
Senor Wud

I couldn’t get the link to work. It appears correct.
It also appears that if you use the BACK and FORWARD buttons, it works! Weird!

We were in puerto plata a few years ago and the temp went down to about 65 degrees one afternoon. the locals were dashing around in polar fleece jackets and long pants and we were in the pool, loving it. -15C getting on the plane so 65 degrees is hot to me. One local just smiled and shook his head…crazy Canadians muttered under his breath. I thought it was cute. Cheers…Raine

Crazy makes life all worthwhile! ;D
I find it hard to believe how many people come out of the ocean when a little shower starts.
Like, what’s going to happen? Get wet maybe!

[quote author=bobfromcanada board=general thread=1133324467 post=1133364875]
I find it hard to believe how many people come out of the ocean when a little shower starts.
Like, what’s going to happen? Get wet maybe![/quote]

So true Bob, this always cracks me up even though I do it myself sometimes.

I’ll take a rainy day on the beach in the DR anyday, to a sunny day here. :sunglasses:

Halina…
We are with you on that statement 100% :smiley:

Joe y Karen :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’d rather be sitting in the rain than sitting in today’s snow—argh! It is nice to see these guys with the right travel attitude—make the most of it and don’t let a little rain get you down!!! :smiley: