Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Short Week

This is a short week coming up and I just wanted to make sure that I thank everyone for their support and opinions this past year. It is a privilage to be here on Debbies as a moderator and to be able to chat and share our views on almost everything from travel to what ever. I am looking forward to 2009 and what it will bring our way. To everyone here may your travels be everything that you dreampt it would be. To your family, health and happiness, from my family to yours we wish you a very Merry Chirstmas and the best of New Years.

Hula

Hula, thank you for all the work you do here at Debbie’s on our behalf. You, and the other moderators, provide a fantastic service that is truly appreciated. All the best of the season to all of you…Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Happy Travels as well.

Happy Holidays to all the moderators and Debbie.You guys do a fantastic job and do not get near enough credit.

I am on line almost every day and the information we get here is fantastic.Keep up the good work and have a healthy,prosperous New Year.

Greg and Heather

the Mrs is traveling with the 3 boys til the new year.
SHORT WEEK???
heck, this will be the longest x-mas party week in Fisherman’s history!!!
just in case somebody is nearby Cabeza de Toro:
we start wednesday morning.
happy holidays everybody
Mike

PS:
just in case i may get missed online,
don’t blame my internet provider