Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Sirenis tropical suites

Anyone been lately? Have not seen any new reviews??? Getting anxious, can you tell??? ::slight_smile:

There are several of us out here looking for information it seems. Our time is close and no reviews since the fall of last year.

At least you will be there before me and I can read your review!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Tuoche! Will try to be objective!

We are in the same boat as you…Sirenis Tropical Suites Tues Jan 13 to 27th. Wishing that there had been some new reviews here on Debbies’. Have read some on TA…some good, some not so good.

Well you don’t have long to wait…and I will wait for your review. My mom always told me no news is good news (God rest her Newfie soul) so here’s hoping she is right. Have a wonderful time!!!

We’ve been several times and would go back in flash. Almost did this year but decided to try something different. ;D

I agree with Bob… I took my mother there in Nov. 2006 and we had a wonderful time.
Pool is great!

these reviews aren’t new but its nonetheless gratifying to see how positive they are

http://www.thomson.co.uk/holiday-reviews/show-reviews.html?txtparentid=4&txtparentidvalue=014117

if I were the suspicious type …

try this word search, trip advisor sirenis punta cana reviews, you will find recent reviews

Works for me, thanks everyone so much!! I know there are some Debbie’s people there right now…so will wait for their reviews when they get back… ::slight_smile:

Was at Sirenis the Cocatal side a few years back & had a great time & would not hesitate to go back.

Just returned last night from 2 weeks at Sirenis Tropical. When I get my thoughts together, will post a review.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, I will try & answer them for you!

[quote=@mra]Just returned last night from 2 weeks at Sirenis Tropical. When I get my thoughts together, will post a review.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, I will try & answer them for you![/quote]

Would you return ?

I have been there twice and would go back in a flash. Very compact, great beach, decent food, resorts in either side 20-30 mins away.

richardwilson…you asked if I would return? An honest answer…I don’t know if I would or not! The resort was nice, but it wasn’t outstanding…the food was good, but not outstanding…the beach was awesome…the staff was awesome…management was awesome …the grounds/gardens were well taken care of…& our tour rep was excellent. But there wasn’t anything that actually put it “over the top”

There are so many other resorts to be visited !

[quote=@mra]richardwilson…you asked if I would return? An honest answer…I don’t know if I would or not! The resort was nice, but it wasn’t outstanding…the food was good, but not outstanding…the beach was awesome…the staff was awesome…management was awesome …the grounds/gardens were well taken care of…& our tour rep was excellent. But there wasn’t anything that actually put it “over the top”

There are so many other resorts to be visited ![/quote]

Appreciate your honesty.

I agree ! Unless my holiday was absoultey perfect, I would rather try a different place every time I go…just want to make sure this holiday is relaxing and fun!! After our last holiday with me almost drowning, time to move on and create new memories…kids just want nice beach, nice food and hubby wants to walk the beach and relax…

We try not to visit the same place twice,although when it goes well its difficult not too. Always had a soft spot for the Greek islands,but the strong Euro against the weak UK Pound is forcing many Brits to venture away from Europe these days. Would imagine bookings are well up this year from the UK to places like the Dom Rep.

Thankfully we found it some years ago. :wink:

We stayed at the Cocotal side last March and had a great time. The staff was the best I have experienced in the Dominican so far. Service was excellent and friendly. The sand is golden, not white bit lovely just the same. There is an area with a lot of reef, be sure to feed the fish, there were zillions of them and they will eat right out of your hand.

We were there for the winds and powerful waves last year so the beach was red flagged for several days…We had so much fun…it didnt even matter.

The daily beach BBQ was great. Chicken, burgers, and hot dogs. Buffet’s were great, lots of food choices. They have soft ice cream machines at the beach restaurants that were a big hit with young and old alike.

I like to try somewhere new every year and I just booked Ocean Blue for 2 weeks the beginning of March.