Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Spa Prices at Iberostar

Has anyone been to the spa at Iberostar? Any idea on the prices/services?

I’m also planning to get my braided. Anyone know the prices at the Iberostar spa, or are there people at the Orange Market I can negotiate with?

Bump!

Hi Caleigh. Just returned from the Iberostar and loved it. Kept the information sheet they give you when you arrive. It says you can get the rates from the spa or reception. Try this email address… costa.dorada@iberostar.com.do Used this to put in a room request and got a reply the next day. Really enjoyed our stay there. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I had also emailed about a room request. They are very quick with replying. I must find this Juan Luis when I arrive to say thanks. He has been very helpful.

I am really looking forward to a nice massage and a cuba libre on the beach. :wink:

My wife says it cost her 1 USD per braid at the ICD.

Both my daugters (19 & 22) had their hair braided down the bach at “The Plaza”. Both have long, thick, hard to braid hair. The one with the longest, thickest hair paid $85.00 US. The other paid about $65.00 US. They both had their hair done on about Feb. 3rd or 4th. Today, their hair is still in. They are VERY happy with the results. Other years, their hair didn’t last past 1 week. You can watch them do other people’s hair. Also, ask other people with their hair done where they went. That’s the best, most honest advice you’re going to get.

Both my daughters (19 & 22) had their hair braided down the beach from Iberostar at “The Plaza”. Both have long, thick, hard to braid hair. The one with the longest, thickest hair paid $85.00 US. The other paid about $65.00 US. They both had their hair done on about Feb. 3rd or 4th. Today FEb. 22nd), their hair is still in. Looks like it will stay that way for awhile yet, too. They are VERY happy with the results. Other years, their hair didn’t last past 1 week. You can watch them do other people’s hair. Also, ask other people with their hair done where they went. That’s the best, most honest advice you’re going to get.

I ended up getting my hair braided at the Orange Market for $40 US. 3 ladies worked on it, and it took only 45 minutes or so. My hair is very thick and down to my shoulders or so - about 90 braids in total. I was very pleased!