Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

St Lucia Sandals Halcyon

Sandals St Lucia Halcyon the worst resort on the Island!
We had many issues including rats the size of cats, Horrible rooms
bad food and staff that made racist comments towards white people. We wrote a letter to sandals about our problems. The response was sorry you had a bad time, I would be happy to e-mail anyone the letter we sent and the response from Sandals.
We left the Resort and stayed at Rendezvous what a difference!!!

[quote author=sotoboy1209 board=StLucia thread=1170478848 post=1170478848] I would be happy to e-mail anyone the letter we sent and the response from Sandals.
[/quote]

Hello Sotoboy1209

I would be really interested in reading the letter you wrote to Sandals regarding your vacation, as well as the response you received from them.

Please send the letter via a P.M.

Thanks,

Freedom Ryder 8-)…

Same here, I’ld like to read them both.

did anyone get the letters - and can you give us your thoughts after having received them?

I am looking for a romantic getaway with my hubbie and was looking at sandals in St Lucia. I am hearing that all 3 have rats and cockroaches. Is this really true?

doubt it - no one seems to be on these forums though - go to tripadvisor for current forums

just returned from a wonderful week at Sandals Halcyon - and not a rat or a cockroach to be seen!! I only saw a couple of cats, not bothering anyone.