Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

St. Lucia Tours

Leaving on Monday Feb 14th for 1 week and staying at the Sandals Regency. Would like to make the most of my time so we will probably just take 1 tour. Have heard lots of great things about the Jungle tour with the jeeps.

Can anyone elaborate which one to take! Would like to get a lot of bang for our bucks!

Thanks to all :slight_smile:

Hilda

I just returned Monday evening Feb. 7th
Excellent resort, everything was wonderful.
Review to be posted very shortly by Debbie, reviews on other sites are trash and bogus, nothing that people complained about was seen by us.

Take the shuttle and spend a day at Sandals Grande, this is a must another beautiful resort and it is free to do. You can also spend time at the Sandals Halcyon which is nice also.

As far as excursions, I would recommend you hire a private taxi and take the west coast road to the volcano, Pitons and Botanical Gardens, it is $70 per person via private cab, beautifu; trip, you will see banana plantations, rainforest, hills, valley’s, fishing villages and towns, a tour that that will make you want to return to St. Lucia.
We used Yason’s cab service and I can highly recommend him, excellent driver and well versed in the country. He makes stops for excellent photo opportunities. His cell phone number is 285-6112, ask Yason if he can get the white car, you will love it, a new Merecedes. This is the way to go rather than on a small bus crammed with other tourists. This trip will take approximately 6 hours.

My photo’s are at this link
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/132404/

if you have any questions email me

Enjoy we did, food and service was the best

Hlywud