Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Staying healthy while traveling to Dominican Republic

Whether you are looking to visit as many places as possible and learn as much as you can about the culture and history or just want to relax by the ocean, getting sick can really throw a monkey wrench in your vacation plans. We just published new article about this issue so you should go and read [a href=“http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/debbie_meets/107_travel_article_caribbean.html”]Staying Healthy on your Trip[/a]

Thanks for the link to a great resource.
I made the mistake of “enjoying” a Presidente that was pulled from a tank of ice in Puerto Plata. Drank from the still-wet bottle. I should have poured it into a glass and so I paid the price for a couple of days.

[quote=@spunky]Thanks for the link to a great resource.
I made the mistake of “enjoying” a Presidente that was pulled from a tank of ice in Puerto Plata. Drank from the still-wet bottle. I should have poured it into a glass and so I paid the price for a couple of days.[/quote]

Too bad to hear that! It is always good idea to have imodium medicine with you when you traveling. Imodium helped me before :slight_smile:

Imodium helped me that time too. Had to get it together before the return flight, LOL