Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Stop over hotel with parking Toronto

anyone finding any deals on stop over hotel,

im not seeing much at a good price that has 2 weeks parking,

any info would be greatly appreciated

Try this: www.sunquestvacations.ca/travelinfo/airport_stopover_hotels.asp 8 - 15 day complimentary parking

Regards,

PJT

also check out Carlingview Toronto Airport Hotel http://www.carlingview.ca/
They have a starting rate of $105.00 for 2pax. We just got a deal for this hotel through Jaunt.ca … $99/night for 2pax. We’ve used this hotel 2 or 3 times & are very pleased with it’s cleanliness, it’s atmosphere & it’s closeness to restaurants (Mr. Greek, Tony Roma’s, Mother Tuckers, Swiss Chalet etc) & the Airport.

Very few hotels on the airport strip @ YYZ are offering “free” parking.

A lot of the hotels are offering a Park’N Fly…& yes, Carlingview does offer the 2wk parking with a Park’N Fly

I agree alot if not most are offering park and fly, but this year the price has really escalated,

i did get a deal for four points through itravel for feb, 120 taxes in 2 weeks parking included

[b]Carlingview has its own off site parking lot, way back in behind Arizona’s, they also charge for parking…

I have parked there every time I have gone to the DR, and even when we went to China.

[/b]I used Carlingview religiously.

Northernale, I will see if I have any parking passes for you…

Stage West $119-$129 with two weeks parking covered & on-site.

Please note that they charge for two weeks even though it is really 15 days and not 14… some other hotels charge extra for the 15th day…

I just spoke with Stage West & the two weeks includes the 15th day for us in Oct $123.17 taxes included.

If you subscribe to WagJag or Jaunt.ca, quite a few times there will be Park’N’Fly specials that come thru. Last October we got a P&F for our Nov. trip @ Carlingview with 1wk parking for $79. For our January trip, our P&F @ Carlingview thru Jaunt.ca was $98 with 2wks parking.

My October trip we stayed at the Carlingview and were charged $50 for a weeks parking.
Loyalty rewards count…