Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Suggestions welcome

want to go feb/mar, flexible, Would like all inclusive, adult, golf, spa. could stay more than 1 week too.

Thanks ahead,
Snowflake

[quote=@snowflake]want to go feb/mar, flexible, Would like all inclusive, adult, golf, spa. could stay more than 1 week too.

Thanks ahead,
Snowflake[/quote]

Hmmm, dont know of any courses with training wheels on the golf carts, and besides that…Jodi would never let you loose for two weeks in the DR without a chaperone :slight_smile: heheheheh

a couple of thought…catalonia royal suites has golf, spa, adults only…pc princess is adults onlyw/ spa not sure about the golf package… melia has golf and spa but lots of kids too! …all three are good resorts!

The Majestic Elegance has an adults section, and I know they are very close to the Punta Blanca golf course so they might offer a package.

thanks for the suggestions, keep 'em coming will explore these now

Thanks
Snowflake

The Melia Tropicale offers 4 rounds per week included with the package… If you remember Danny and Maryanne from when you and I golfed at the CCC, he is going to the Melia last two weeks in January…and thats the main reason he picked that resort.

I think he said he paid $2100 for the two weeks.

nasty Wilf, lol.
also the bahia principe would be an option with the punta blanca course aside, some operators offer that as packages.
the rest been named above,
the requirement of adults only does not leave too much options, but they are there.
if flexibel in travel dates i would assume that you may get a better package deal during march than in february, aside of x-mas week and easter week february is our most expensive travel time for PC.
happy golfing
Mike