Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Taxi to Sosua from Confresi (Lifestyle Beach Resor

Hi- I am staying at the Lifestyles Tropical Beach reosrt and Spa- Would really love to spend some time in Sosua (stayed at Casa Marina last time right in Sosua and loved it)- Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost or if the hotel has shuttles running anywhere else? Any tips on the resort would also be appreciated- Staying with my hisband and two sons ages 2 and 16- Thanks Tina

Well, it will take you the best part of an hour, especially with the state of the road from Puerto Plata to Cofresi. I would say it would cost you about $40 f you take a taxi from the hotel. But if you found a taxi outside of the hotel, it could be cheaper.

hi,
i just returned from a vacation at that resort…
we had problems everyday that we were there.
the day manager’s name is henri… if you have issues ask to speak to him; everyone else will tell you to come back later.

in regards to a taxi, the front desk staff has a list of locations and the cost of a taxi in american $$ ask to see the list. We had staff tell us one price to go into Cabarette that was $10 more than what was on the list… you can also negotiate a price with the cab drivers themselves.
I hope you have a great vacation

Go up to the main road and catch a public car…no more than 100 pesos ($3,00) us per person. Pay an extra 200 pesos and ask for EXPRESS. No other people will be picked up.