Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

The Domingos

To all our friends out there. The Domingo’s have lost a very important part. My wife and your friend Rachel passed away peacefully last night.

Regards,

Rod

Rod,

I am so very sorry, this sad news has caught me by surprise. It is a great loss for you, a loss for us all.

I am without words.

You both are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love from Paul and Dolores

Rod

We’re so sad to hear this news.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bob and Gay

Our deepest sympathies Rod, but you are a lucky man to have had Rachel as the biggest part of your life. She will be deeply missed.

Chris & Nenita.

Rod, so very sorry to hear this.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the boys.
Wendy & Wayne

Rod, our sympathies to you and your family.

Rod & family…our deepest sympathies go out to you at this time. May you gather strength from her accomplishments !

Ruth & Dave

Rod and Family, my prayers are with you at this time. She will be missed!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of sorrow… Sandra and Bill

So sorry for your loss: our deepest sympathies goes out to you and your family…

Rod, I am so sorry for you, her friends, family and the kids… My sincerist, deepest, heartfelt condolances.

Very sorry for your loss.

Rod,

So sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Bob and Rose

We are very sorry to hear this, she was a very good friend and asset to our Foundation, may she “Rest in Peace”

Shawn and Heather

Rod.
We are so deeply sorry for your loss. Rachel was an absolute sweetheart. Our warmest thoughts and strong prayers are with you and the family. Stay strong in this tough time.
All our best.
Joe & Karen.

Rod, I am so sorry for your loss. I am lucky to have known Rachel.

Rod, I want to extend my deepest sympathies to
You and your family, I was very sad to hear
about Rachel ,she was a wonderful lady.

Jean

Rod, we are so saddened by this news. You and Rachel were such a great friend to so many people. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Having lost both. Parents last year, I can say that time will heLp heal things. You have so many great memories to look back on.
Once again, we are so sorry for your loss.
Greg and Cathy

Cards and condolences can be mailed to
Rod Gerro
15 Tamarack Ch
Chelsea Quebec
J9B 1G3

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. It really means alot to me. Lets all keep up our great work for the kids.

Regards,

Rod