Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

The Kids Win...Maybe you win too!

Good sunny afternoon to all! The weekend was what great weekends are all about…sunshine, cold beer and good company!

I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with Simon of Tropical Storm. As many of you know, Simon and his staff joined with me in planning a wonderful Christmas Party on the beach for well over 100 young children from the school that I have supported over the past year. Actually…it is YOU…who has supported it, through your many generous offerings of school supplies. Without your support, this volunteer school would not exist…so thank you all!!!

Simon, would like to inform you that as a sign of our appriciation of your good will, that effective this week (Jan 14th onward), at the Trip Advisor Meet and Greet (Wednesdays) at the Corner Bar…all guests bringing school donations will have the opportunity to win a Sunset Happy Hour Cruise for 2 aboard Tropical Storm, complete with transportation to and from the boat. Each Wednesday there will be 2 draws for 2 couples!

Again, thanks for giving us both the opportunity to give a little assistance to the community around us…most notibly the children of the area, who now have a positive educational experience available to them!

Cheers from the beach

PuntaCana Mike

What a fantastic promotion! We have picked up a bunhc of school supplies already, and had planned on just taking them for the kids we meet on the jungle tour thingie we’re going to go on. We’ll buy more and bring them to the bar. We are planning on booking for our group of 8 with TS anyway, but a sunset cruies for 2 sounds really, really nice!

Hi Mike, Is this corner bar, Steve’s? Is it close to Eden RH? And what time is the Meet and Greet?

See you in 4 days.

Paula

pcgal

10min max by cab. :sunglasses:

Thank you Simon!! Even though we do it because we want to do it and love the children, this is a wonderful incentive to get out to Steve’s bar and donate in person. Thanks PuntaCanaMike for letting everyone know.