Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

This D*** SN****** is gotta stop!

Its still two weeks until the official first day of winter…and so far this year, I have had to use my snowblower more times than all last winter combined.

Whats wrong with this picture!

Will just have to remember…only 32 more days, 32 more days…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey Wilf,
there’s a always working “anti-snowblower-using-solution” which works guaranteed for all Canadians:
next year book your PC vaca from nov 1st- may1st
and you should be just fine, ha ha ha ha
s’y’ soon buddy
Mike

btw,
those savings of costs for a snowblower could pay some extra days in sunny paradise
Mike

Yep - not officially winter.

Tonight calling for -20 in Ottawa Wind chill feels like -27and it has been snowing all day so far.

Just lovely!!

[quote=@d3ratch]Yep - not officially winter.

Tonight calling for -20 in Ottawa Wind chill feels like -27and it has been snowing all day so far.

Just lovely!!

[/quote]

Bloody ridiculous is what it is…last year, no snow until Dec 23rd…then just a dusting…and all the snow was gone by Mar 4th…

Have a feeling its going to be a loooooooooong one this time around… back to the winters we had when I was a kid…

I can still remember in 6th grade, being sent home with a note from school asking parents to make sure their kids stayed off the snow banks so they wouldnt accidentally touch the hydro wires with a stick…

Can remember making snow forts so huge, they didnt melt until almost mid april…

Oh well…

This will make the ski resort ppl, and snowmobilers and trail bars happy as heck…

Almost makes me wish I still had my Arctic Cat… notice I said almost LOL

Prefer my shovel and pail for the sand now :slight_smile:

wow OntarioBowHunter where do you live?

We had snow in early November last year and it never went away with an overall accumalation of over 6 feet :P.

It was record since the 70’s… yeah when i was a kid. ;D

[quote=@d3ratch]wow OntarioBowHunter where do you live?

We had snow in early November last year and it never went away with an overall accumalation of over 6 feet :P.

It was record since the 70’s… yeah when i was a kid. ;D[/quote]

SW Ontario…midway between Toronto and London…

Last year I only had to clean the driveway out 3 or 4 times all winter… been that way last 3 or 4 years… snowbelt has shifted south…now its hitting more between London and Sarnia

[quote=@ontariobowhunter]
Last year I only had to clean the driveway out 3 or 4 times all winter… been that way last 3 or 4 years… snowbelt has shifted south…now its hitting more between London and Sarnia[/quote]

Your lucky…

Is Startford close to Toronto?

I know when they get big snow storms, they have to call in the Army. LOL

Have a great day!!

[quote=@d3ratch][quote=@ontariobowhunter]
Last year I only had to clean the driveway out 3 or 4 times all winter… been that way last 3 or 4 years… snowbelt has shifted south…now its hitting more between London and Sarnia[/quote]

Your lucky…

Is Startford close to Toronto?

I know when they get big snow storms, they have to call in the Army. LOL

Have a great day!!
[/quote]

Two inches of snow and they call in reinforcements… we are about an hour and 15 SW of Toronto…

We actually have it good here… if the snow gets too deep, we just talk to one of our local city councillors … all that hot air, instant snow removal

Used the snowblower this morning with winds whipping around at 40kph… nice…rather be back with Mike having a cold green one…time to start planning a new trip!

Ya, this darn snow, I had to go out a sweep the steps here in Kingston.

yeap,
that darn wind blowing up that darn bothering white stuff everywhere.
4 years something ago we had that windy Jeanne,
hey, all the stairs to the neighbour top roof jacuzzi been full of that white stuff,
we had to send our wifes out there the day after to clean it all up,
took almost 1 hr or such,
but at least the sun been out again, ha ha ha
and the beers still been cold
Mike