Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Thomas Cook flight to the DR

Hi,

I’m not sure where to put my question sorry.

I’m flying for the first time with Thomas Cook on a family vacation. My daughter is 22 months old is a diaper bag considered a carry on on this airline? I flew Sunwing last year and it wasn’t just wanted to make sure.

One more day I fly out tomorrow to POP woo hoo! :smiley:

Sorry, but it looks to me like it is …
Items included as carry-on baggage: any kind of baggage or suitcase, briefcase, laptop computer bag, diaper bag, camera case with spare lens and film that are in addition to the camera itself, cartons, boxes and other similar items.

see http://www.flyjazz.ca/en/home/thomascookcanada/baggage.aspx#carryonbaggage

Thanks! Wow I’m surprised as most airlines allow you to take a diaper bag it’s for a baby geez lol I appreciate the response! :slight_smile:

Me too. But that’s what their site says … ::slight_smile:

any one can explain about The Beach Foundation Committee

Hi stacyjose… The Beyond the Beach Children’s Foundation is a group of people who are passionate about the well being of the Dominican Children. We do fund raising during the year, so that we can help equip schools, Childrens’ homes etc. I am posting a link to the BTBCF website, so that you can read about Our Vision, Our Mission & the Charities that we support. By the time you finish reading, you will probably have lots of questions…please don’t hesitate to email any of the Directors that are listed on the main page. They will be more than happy to answer your queries…

www.beyondthebeach.ca