Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Those who've been to the Melia

What size drinks do they serve at the bars? Do they serve in the little plastic cups I’ve seen @ other resorts?

Also does anyone know if they serve beer other than Presidente?

P.S. We’re staying in RS (but we’re getting married there so some of our guests aren’t)

Thanks for your help everyone!!!

small cups by the pool but the lobby bars serve you in a nice sized glass. Take an insulated mug ( bubba style) for the beach/pool. Presidente is the beer that is served on tap. But you can buy other beers at the mall across the street.

oh ok cool thanks!!

Will they fill up your mugs for you if you give them to the bartender?

hell yes!!! they are great.

awesome! thank you so much!! You don’t have any suggestions on a cheap place to get those mugs do you? I’d need about 40 lol

Canadian Tire usually has them on sale 1/2 price ($5.99) you just have to keep checking…

You could also order the same type on line and have you name and wedding date on them.

[quote=@hula]Canadian Tire usually has them on sale 1/2 price ($5.99) you just have to keep checking…

You could also order the same type on line and have you name and wedding date on them.[/quote]
It is probably very possible to order this product on line however since the poster is from Delaware and also Canadian Tire as of Jan.19 no longer have any on-line services it would be best for her/him to get the product in the U.S.S either on-line or at a store

I saw them last weekend at Target in Buffalo for $6.99 - 20oz size

On the RS side of the beach, the bar hands out nice cold cans as well, for both Presidente and Presidente Light.