Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Thoughts?

Just got back from Now Larimar and had a great time. Already looking into booking another trip. Anyone have any thoughts on Ocean Blue and Sand?

Very nice place, Ocean Blue. We stayed in the Priviledge part and was very nice. Comfy beds, turndown service, internet in room, private breakfast area. Butler service on the beach, what more could you ask for. Food was amazing. Would love to go back but waiting for a good price again.

How were the beaches and pools?

the beach, what can you say it was beautiful. You could walk for hours, the ocean was calm. the pools, well we only went in late in the afternoon to have a drink or two at the pool bar, the bartenders were very friendly. Nice and deep (to do a shallow dive) I know your not supposed to but…All in all we would love to go back. food great, lobby great. Nightly entertainment we didn’t see as we were always talking to some of the other guest we met there.

We stayed at OB last Christmas holiday and it was amazing. The food was great, the staff was extremely friendly and the animation crew was great and fun. The beach as noted above is incredible. The 2 pools were very clean. You have to wake up early to mark your lounge chairs. I would definitely go back, but I think we maybe going to Cancun this coming holdiay.

Ocean Blue is fabulous! The pools and beach are absolutely stunning. Food was great and Mikes coffee bar was wonderful. I wanted to book it for our next vacation but DH wanted to go back to the BP, Club Golden.

Cathy2004

Wait till you get to the Bahia Principe

Wud - what do you mean by saying that? ???

She is going to the Bahia Principe , it is exquisite in my opinion

Ahhh, ok, thanks for the clarification. :wink:

Hmmm, is gran bahia better than Iberostar Dominicana?

In my opinion YES

Sweet… Thanks Wud. We stayed there in 2005. It was all new then. We look forward to going back.

One week to go… and then two weeks of paradise.