Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Toronto Airport to Cuba

There maybe a better forum for this, but since the time of day we will be there is most applicable to others flying to Cuba I hope that some of us can answer these questions:

1. What are the hours of the Plaza Lounge in Toronto (international term) (open at 6am?)
  2. Has anyone checked out the facilities? (food quality, get a screwdriver at 7am?)

The Plaza Lounge isn’t open at Pearson yet. Perhaps in a few weeks.

The Toronto Pearson Lounge is being operated by the same people. It runs 5:00am to 9:30pm.

Screwdriver at 6:00am!!! Remember, this is Canada… and even worse, it’s Ontario. Bar opens at 11:00am.

416-776-0285

We’ll be connecting from Vancouver from a Red-eye… I’ll be ready for a screw driver by 7am… Worst case I guess I can fill my carryon baggie with mini bottles of vodka.

I’m with you. After years of shift work I developed a taste for a nice spicy Caesar and a very cold beer with breakfast… but like I said, it’s Ontario and they’ll never be that civilized… :wink:

Good luck.

You can’t drink your OWN booze on the plane - it’s illegal, and if you seem a little bright-eyed with alcohol, they have the right to deny you boarding.

They are making it very hard for me to take my Vitamin B (B is for Booze).

I don’t want to drink it on the plane :slight_smile: I want it in my orange juice in the lounge :slight_smile: I’ll let you know how it goes.

[quote=@sinecure]2) Has anyone checked out the facilities? (food quality, get a screwdriver at 7am?)
[/quote]

Robertson, Phillips, Slot or Torx?

Better bring your own but, as mentioned, you can’t take it on the plane unless it is inside you. ;D

Also on that note…is duty free open at 4:00 a.m. Its been a few years since we have flown out at 6:20 and I cant remember if they were open or not???
Thanks

Duty free was open at 4:00 am the last time we flew out of Pearson (new terminal 1)

Duty free was open at 4:00 am the last time we flew out of Pearson (new terminal 1)